News for January 2009
It works with Kamailio (OpenSER) development version (to be released as 1.5.0 in the second part of February 2009). Lot of database tables are not changed from release 1.4.0, however, Kamailio (OpenSER) is a big step forward and we focus on it to get SIREMIS 1.0 at the same time with Kamailio 1.5.0. You can check the new features in 1.5.0 at:
For more details about SIREMIS project, visit its web site at:
Edited: January 21st, 2009
Meet us at FOSDEM 2009 – first Social Networking Event in 2009 will be in Brussels, Feb 7.
Therefore is the opportunity for first Social Networking Event in 2009. Everyone interested in Kamailio (OpenSER), SIP Router, SIP Express Router (SER), SIP and not only are invited to join — participation is free, everybody pays for its expenses. The event is very likely to be a dinner on Saturday evening, Feb 7, 2009.
So far, from Kamailio (OpenSER) community you can meet there:
- Henning Westerholt – http://www.kamailio.org/mos/view/Management/
- Elena-Ramona Modroiu – http://www.kamailio.org/mos/view/Management/
- Daniel-Constantin Mierla – http://www.kamailio.org/mos/view/Management/
- Dan Bogos – http://itsyscom.com/
- Andreas Granig – http://www.sipwise.com
- Dean Elwood – co-founder http://www.voipuser.org
- Olle E. Johansson – main Asterisk SIP developer http://www.edvina.net
In order to know properly the size of the place we need, please drop an email to <miconda [at] gmail (dot) com> if you intend to attend. People knowing Brussels are welcome to suggest a nice place to meet (good beer and food are a must).
Looking forward to meeting you in Brussels.
Edited: January 17th, 2009