The installation guides for Siremis v1.x and 2.0 have been relocated to our wiki system, click on next link to access it:
The content that follows in this page is obsoleted and will be removed soon.
- Kamailio (OpenSER) 3.0.0 installed. There is a patch in misc directory to make latest SIREMIS work with older OpenSER (Kamailio) 1.5.x – that should work as well with Kamailio (OpenSER) 1.4.x for the database tables that had no structure change in 1.5.x.
- Web server (e.g., Apache)
- PHP5 with MySQL support
Latest version of SIREMIS is available at:
- it includes everything, so you do not need to download something extra
Untar the archive on the local file system (e.g., in your web server root folder):
- cd /var/www
- tar xvfz siremis-x.y.z.tgz
Set the web URL alias to SIREMIS-WEB folder:
- edit web server config (for Apache2: /etc/apache2/sites-available/default)
- add something like:
Alias /siremis/ "/var/www/siremis-x.y.z/siremis-web/" <Directory "/var/www/siremis-x.y.z/siremis-web/"> Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews AllowOverride All Order allow,deny Allow from all RedirectMatch ^/siremis/$ /siremis/bin/ <Files ~ "\.inc$"> Order allow,deny Deny from all </Files> </Directory>
- Note that siremis-web contains symbolic links to folders in siremis directory – be sure you keep it this way if you copy/move siremis intallation.
- Following directories must have write permission for web server: siremis/log, siremis/session, siremis/files and siremis/templates/cpl.
- Restart the web server
Set the connection to MySQL:
- edit file siremis/metadata/Config.xml and set MySQL server address, username, password and Kamailio (OpenSER) database name.
Create user access table:
- create a new table in Kamailio (OpenSER) database name ob_users:
CREATE TABLE `ob_users` ( `SYSID` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `USERID` varchar(15) NOT NULL, `PASSWORD` varchar(15) default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`SYSID`) );
- add an user. Example, from MySQL client: insert into ob_users(USERID, PASSWORD) values (‘admin’, ‘admin’);
Access the web page:
- enter username and password
- if you want Accounting Services follow instructions at Install Accounting
- if you want MI Commands Panel follow instructions at: Install MI Commands Panel
- for XMLRPC Commands Panel you must install pear package XML_RPC
- for configuration see: siremis/metadata/service/siremisXRCommands.xml
- for FreeSwitch event socket communication
- see: siremis/metadata/service/siremisFSCommands.xml
- if you want Charts Panel follow instructions at: Install Charts Panel
- if you haven’t used MI commands or Charts, then you can simply replace the the current installation directory with the new version and set the database connection details in metadata/Config.xml.
- make a backup of current Siremis installation directory
- replace old installation directory with the new one extracted from tarball
- then update metadata/Config.xml (see above) with database connection details (you can copy the file from previous installation)
- restore services cofiguration
- go to siremis/metadata/service/
- update copy from same folder of previous Siremis installation directory the files siremisMICommands.xml and siremisCharts.xml