News for January 2010
Siremis enables straightforward management of subscriber profiles, least cost routing and load balancing rules, communication at runtime with the SIP server, displays monitoring charts. You find detailed list of feature at:
v1.0.0 is a major release introducing many new features:
- presence service management – watchers, active watchers and presentity
- sip trace view – access sip_trace module records, highlight headers and group by call-id
- user location statistics charts – online user agents, supported SIP methods, contacts and nat related charts
- update of the core components to latest stable versions
- update to work with latest Kamailio (OpenSER) v3.0.0
- patch to work with older Kamailio (OpenSER) v1.5.x
- time-based X-axis for charts print labels as HH:MM
- charts types supported: line, line dot and area
Download and installation steps:
Some screenshots specific for this version:
Demo site (it works on a database with random data, username: admin, password: admin):
Edited: January 18th, 2010
A new E-Learning class about SIP Router Configuration File is due to start on February 8, 2010. Registrations are accepted up to February 5, 2010.
The class duration is six months and gives the opportunity to learn how to write proper configuration files for SIP Router and Kamailio (OpenSER) SIP servers, how to take care of VoIP security and scale the service.
- VoIP administrators willing to learn and have a support channel for SIP Router configuration file
- System and network administrators willing to enhance their portfolio with VoIP knowledge
Please use the contact form for registration details.
Edited: January 17th, 2010
It is a major release of Kamailio (OpenSER), following ten months of development and heavy testing. Represents a special release, being based on SIP Router project, therefore enables admins to blend Kamailio (OpenSER) and SIP Express Router (SER) core features and modules in same configuration file.
Given the above, this version brings out an impressive number of new features and improvements, read the release notes at:
Asipto will release soon a new version of SIREMIS, the web administration interface for Kamailio, to work out of the box with v3.0.0.
Edited: January 11th, 2010